Bayside’s Care Ministry offers encouragement to those walking through challenging life events. Our Care services offer a safe, professional, confidential and supportive environment focused on helping individuals and couples become all that Christ created them to be.
- Marital and premarital care from trained couples.
- Pastoral care is available for adult men and women seeking spiritual guidance.
- Encouragers who act as prayer partners and Biblical support for members needing inspiration and direction.
Let Us Support You
Get help for your hurts, hang ups and harmful behaviors in this Christ-centered support group.
- Mondays- 6:15pm- East Sarasota Campus
- Mondays- 6:15pm- West Bradenton Campus
- Thursdays- 6pm- East Bradenton Campus
- Divorce Care
- Divorce Care for kids
Have questions about any of these services? CLICK HERE
Memorial and Funeral Planning
Bayside Care Ministry is here to support you through the loss of a loved one. We offer:
- Help when working with funeral homes and making final arrangements.
- Holding a funeral or memorial service at a Bayside Campus.
- Help with securing a pastor to officiate the funeral or memorial service.
- Grief aftercare through resources like Griefshare small groups, community referrals as needed, and pastoral care.
To let us know about the death of loved one, please call us at 941-755-8600 to speak with one of our Bayside Care pastors who will listen, pray, and help guide you.
Questions about any of these services? Click here