IN PERSON SERVICE GUIDELINES
- To help us maintain physical distancing, a free ticket will be required to attend the service of your choice. Tickets are not required for kids or students unless they are attending service in the Main Auditorium.
- Face masks will be distributed at all our locations, but are not required unless required by a city or county ordinance.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building and at all entrances.
- We ask that if you have a fever, are feeling ill, or have been out of the country in the past 14 days, please remain home and join us online.
- During services everyone is encouraged to practice physical distancing.
- If you are not yet comfortable joining us in person, we understand. All of our online services and resources will continue to take place!